Creating Inroads to a Better Future for All Children
In reviewing proposals, the Foundation is especially interested in projects which favorably meet and address the following criteria:
- Does your proposal address the Foundation’s current priority? (The answer to this question must be yes.)
- To what extent does your proposal provide an opportunity for lasting benefit or change? How significant is the anticipated benefit of the proposed work?
- Does your plan include a meaningful measurement component?
- Does your proposed project provide an opportunity for the Fordham Street Foundation to work with your organization in a way that improves the Foundation’s understanding or effectiveness?
- Does your proposed project provide an opportunity to gain additional leverage with other funded efforts or with other organizations or foundations involved in complementary work?